Is there a list of clojure specs? [on hold]









up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I'm looking for a repository of common specs in clojure.



I find myself often in the situation to write specs for commonly used data structures.



Many thanks










share|improve this question













put on hold as off-topic by jonrsharpe, glts, jas, Carcigenicate, cfrick yesterday


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions asking us to recommend or find a book, tool, software library, tutorial or other off-site resource are off-topic for Stack Overflow as they tend to attract opinionated answers and spam. Instead, describe the problem and what has been done so far to solve it." – jonrsharpe, glts, jas, Carcigenicate, cfrick
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • I suggest you rephrase the question as follows: "I often find myself writing the same specs repeatedly for commonly used data structures. How can I reduce or - better - avoid this repetition?". Unless I mistake your purpose, there is a good answer to the question in this form. Also, an example would help.
    – Thumbnail
    12 hours ago














up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I'm looking for a repository of common specs in clojure.



I find myself often in the situation to write specs for commonly used data structures.



Many thanks










share|improve this question













put on hold as off-topic by jonrsharpe, glts, jas, Carcigenicate, cfrick yesterday


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions asking us to recommend or find a book, tool, software library, tutorial or other off-site resource are off-topic for Stack Overflow as they tend to attract opinionated answers and spam. Instead, describe the problem and what has been done so far to solve it." – jonrsharpe, glts, jas, Carcigenicate, cfrick
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • I suggest you rephrase the question as follows: "I often find myself writing the same specs repeatedly for commonly used data structures. How can I reduce or - better - avoid this repetition?". Unless I mistake your purpose, there is a good answer to the question in this form. Also, an example would help.
    – Thumbnail
    12 hours ago












up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











I'm looking for a repository of common specs in clojure.



I find myself often in the situation to write specs for commonly used data structures.



Many thanks










share|improve this question













I'm looking for a repository of common specs in clojure.



I find myself often in the situation to write specs for commonly used data structures.



Many thanks







clojure specifications






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked 2 days ago









ezzato

3615




3615




put on hold as off-topic by jonrsharpe, glts, jas, Carcigenicate, cfrick yesterday


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions asking us to recommend or find a book, tool, software library, tutorial or other off-site resource are off-topic for Stack Overflow as they tend to attract opinionated answers and spam. Instead, describe the problem and what has been done so far to solve it." – jonrsharpe, glts, jas, Carcigenicate, cfrick
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.




put on hold as off-topic by jonrsharpe, glts, jas, Carcigenicate, cfrick yesterday


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions asking us to recommend or find a book, tool, software library, tutorial or other off-site resource are off-topic for Stack Overflow as they tend to attract opinionated answers and spam. Instead, describe the problem and what has been done so far to solve it." – jonrsharpe, glts, jas, Carcigenicate, cfrick
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.











  • I suggest you rephrase the question as follows: "I often find myself writing the same specs repeatedly for commonly used data structures. How can I reduce or - better - avoid this repetition?". Unless I mistake your purpose, there is a good answer to the question in this form. Also, an example would help.
    – Thumbnail
    12 hours ago
















  • I suggest you rephrase the question as follows: "I often find myself writing the same specs repeatedly for commonly used data structures. How can I reduce or - better - avoid this repetition?". Unless I mistake your purpose, there is a good answer to the question in this form. Also, an example would help.
    – Thumbnail
    12 hours ago















I suggest you rephrase the question as follows: "I often find myself writing the same specs repeatedly for commonly used data structures. How can I reduce or - better - avoid this repetition?". Unless I mistake your purpose, there is a good answer to the question in this form. Also, an example would help.
– Thumbnail
12 hours ago




I suggest you rephrase the question as follows: "I often find myself writing the same specs repeatedly for commonly used data structures. How can I reduce or - better - avoid this repetition?". Unless I mistake your purpose, there is a good answer to the question in this form. Also, an example would help.
– Thumbnail
12 hours ago

















active

oldest

votes






















active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes

Popular posts from this blog

27

2013 DreamHack Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Championship

Top Tejano songwriter Luis Silva dead of heart attack at 64