Ubuntu installation blocked [on hold]









up vote
-1
down vote

favorite












I can't install Ubuntu.
I followed all the steps correctly, downloaded Ubuntu, copied the ISO file to a USB stick using Rufus. The installation starts by letting me choose the language and the connection. In the fourth step it makes me choose the type of installation: minimum or normal, I press forward and the pointer continues to run for hours without going to the next step. I tried to use also different USB flash drives of last generation but nothing, same problem. The version of Ubuntu is 18.10, but also trying with 18.04 I get the same problem. Can you help me? I need it for university studies.



Image of the problem:



enter image description here










share|improve this question















put on hold as off-topic by DavidW, jww, Tsyvarev, Welcome to Stack Overflow, Graham yesterday


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions about general computing hardware and software are off-topic for Stack Overflow unless they directly involve tools used primarily for programming. You may be able to get help on Super User." – DavidW, jww, Tsyvarev, Welcome to Stack Overflow, Graham
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • Try asking on Ask Ubuntu instead - this isn't a programming question so is not on-topic here.
    – DavidW
    2 days ago














up vote
-1
down vote

favorite












I can't install Ubuntu.
I followed all the steps correctly, downloaded Ubuntu, copied the ISO file to a USB stick using Rufus. The installation starts by letting me choose the language and the connection. In the fourth step it makes me choose the type of installation: minimum or normal, I press forward and the pointer continues to run for hours without going to the next step. I tried to use also different USB flash drives of last generation but nothing, same problem. The version of Ubuntu is 18.10, but also trying with 18.04 I get the same problem. Can you help me? I need it for university studies.



Image of the problem:



enter image description here










share|improve this question















put on hold as off-topic by DavidW, jww, Tsyvarev, Welcome to Stack Overflow, Graham yesterday


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions about general computing hardware and software are off-topic for Stack Overflow unless they directly involve tools used primarily for programming. You may be able to get help on Super User." – DavidW, jww, Tsyvarev, Welcome to Stack Overflow, Graham
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • Try asking on Ask Ubuntu instead - this isn't a programming question so is not on-topic here.
    – DavidW
    2 days ago












up vote
-1
down vote

favorite









up vote
-1
down vote

favorite











I can't install Ubuntu.
I followed all the steps correctly, downloaded Ubuntu, copied the ISO file to a USB stick using Rufus. The installation starts by letting me choose the language and the connection. In the fourth step it makes me choose the type of installation: minimum or normal, I press forward and the pointer continues to run for hours without going to the next step. I tried to use also different USB flash drives of last generation but nothing, same problem. The version of Ubuntu is 18.10, but also trying with 18.04 I get the same problem. Can you help me? I need it for university studies.



Image of the problem:



enter image description here










share|improve this question















I can't install Ubuntu.
I followed all the steps correctly, downloaded Ubuntu, copied the ISO file to a USB stick using Rufus. The installation starts by letting me choose the language and the connection. In the fourth step it makes me choose the type of installation: minimum or normal, I press forward and the pointer continues to run for hours without going to the next step. I tried to use also different USB flash drives of last generation but nothing, same problem. The version of Ubuntu is 18.10, but also trying with 18.04 I get the same problem. Can you help me? I need it for university studies.



Image of the problem:



enter image description here







linux ubuntu installation operating-system






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited 2 days ago









eibersji

427420




427420










asked 2 days ago









cdr97

11




11




put on hold as off-topic by DavidW, jww, Tsyvarev, Welcome to Stack Overflow, Graham yesterday


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions about general computing hardware and software are off-topic for Stack Overflow unless they directly involve tools used primarily for programming. You may be able to get help on Super User." – DavidW, jww, Tsyvarev, Welcome to Stack Overflow, Graham
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.




put on hold as off-topic by DavidW, jww, Tsyvarev, Welcome to Stack Overflow, Graham yesterday


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions about general computing hardware and software are off-topic for Stack Overflow unless they directly involve tools used primarily for programming. You may be able to get help on Super User." – DavidW, jww, Tsyvarev, Welcome to Stack Overflow, Graham
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.











  • Try asking on Ask Ubuntu instead - this isn't a programming question so is not on-topic here.
    – DavidW
    2 days ago
















  • Try asking on Ask Ubuntu instead - this isn't a programming question so is not on-topic here.
    – DavidW
    2 days ago















Try asking on Ask Ubuntu instead - this isn't a programming question so is not on-topic here.
– DavidW
2 days ago




Try asking on Ask Ubuntu instead - this isn't a programming question so is not on-topic here.
– DavidW
2 days ago

















active

oldest

votes






















active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes

Popular posts from this blog

27

2013 DreamHack Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Championship

Top Tejano songwriter Luis Silva dead of heart attack at 64