VB.Net(2010) form design and reflow of elements in the the form [on hold]










-1














I am trying to design a web form in visual basic(VB.net 2010) and i have a problem.I put all the elements(buttons, labels etc) in the place i want.When i run the form i have the option to maximize the screen of the form and when i do this,a blank space appears in the form where there are no elements and all my elements are shown to the left upper side of the form. I can't see that blank space when i am designing the form. Could you help me how to fix the size and make the design auto- adjust with the window?.










share|improve this question







New contributor




aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











put on hold as off-topic by DavidPostill♦ 12 hours ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "This question is not about computer hardware or software, within the scope defined in the help center." – DavidPostill
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • Issues specific to programming and software development are off topic, see On-Topic. Try Stack Overflow but please first read How do I ask a good question?.
    – DavidPostill♦
    12 hours ago















-1














I am trying to design a web form in visual basic(VB.net 2010) and i have a problem.I put all the elements(buttons, labels etc) in the place i want.When i run the form i have the option to maximize the screen of the form and when i do this,a blank space appears in the form where there are no elements and all my elements are shown to the left upper side of the form. I can't see that blank space when i am designing the form. Could you help me how to fix the size and make the design auto- adjust with the window?.










share|improve this question







New contributor




aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











put on hold as off-topic by DavidPostill♦ 12 hours ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "This question is not about computer hardware or software, within the scope defined in the help center." – DavidPostill
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • Issues specific to programming and software development are off topic, see On-Topic. Try Stack Overflow but please first read How do I ask a good question?.
    – DavidPostill♦
    12 hours ago













-1












-1








-1







I am trying to design a web form in visual basic(VB.net 2010) and i have a problem.I put all the elements(buttons, labels etc) in the place i want.When i run the form i have the option to maximize the screen of the form and when i do this,a blank space appears in the form where there are no elements and all my elements are shown to the left upper side of the form. I can't see that blank space when i am designing the form. Could you help me how to fix the size and make the design auto- adjust with the window?.










share|improve this question







New contributor




aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











I am trying to design a web form in visual basic(VB.net 2010) and i have a problem.I put all the elements(buttons, labels etc) in the place i want.When i run the form i have the option to maximize the screen of the form and when i do this,a blank space appears in the form where there are no elements and all my elements are shown to the left upper side of the form. I can't see that blank space when i am designing the form. Could you help me how to fix the size and make the design auto- adjust with the window?.







vb.net






share|improve this question







New contributor




aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











share|improve this question







New contributor




aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









share|improve this question




share|improve this question






New contributor




aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









asked 13 hours ago









aartitirtha pramodkumar

1




1




New contributor




aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.





New contributor





aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.






aartitirtha pramodkumar is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.




put on hold as off-topic by DavidPostill♦ 12 hours ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "This question is not about computer hardware or software, within the scope defined in the help center." – DavidPostill
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.




put on hold as off-topic by DavidPostill♦ 12 hours ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "This question is not about computer hardware or software, within the scope defined in the help center." – DavidPostill
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.











  • Issues specific to programming and software development are off topic, see On-Topic. Try Stack Overflow but please first read How do I ask a good question?.
    – DavidPostill♦
    12 hours ago
















  • Issues specific to programming and software development are off topic, see On-Topic. Try Stack Overflow but please first read How do I ask a good question?.
    – DavidPostill♦
    12 hours ago















Issues specific to programming and software development are off topic, see On-Topic. Try Stack Overflow but please first read How do I ask a good question?.
– DavidPostill♦
12 hours ago




Issues specific to programming and software development are off topic, see On-Topic. Try Stack Overflow but please first read How do I ask a good question?.
– DavidPostill♦
12 hours ago















active

oldest

votes






















active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes

Popular posts from this blog

27

2013 DreamHack Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Championship

Top Tejano songwriter Luis Silva dead of heart attack at 64